06 January 2010

sulks

have i said i hate going out, esp shopping? no? i'd say right now, I HATE GOING OUT.. it's so tiring and rather boring since im not the type of person to really shop... well, spotting nice clothes is rather nice, and when i get my new year clothes is rather nice but i still, it's tiring and exhausting.. sigh..aniwae, thnx to my sis who went with me and my cousin...though im still tired... aren't i a weird girl?

phew now that that's out of my system... sulks, sometimes, i really hate the fact that i can't control my feelings.., not even my logical thinking can...

the thing is, i noe i have a reason for missing training and technically, it wasn't my fault for my injuries but still, i cant somehow, lift this heavy feeling off my chest...oh well, i logically know what my mum said is correct, that in the end it'd just get worse since i still cant run or else it'd just get worse but somehow.. just somehow, i still feel bad about it. dunno just feel weird...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're done sulking and your injury is better?

    Still waiting to hear from you about what you hope to learn in CS3216. :-)

    ReplyDelete