01 January 2010

A New Year, a new start

Hi, Happy New Year~~~ it's been a very long time since I've touched blogging and frankly speaking, my previous ones didn't last very long either..hehe oh well.. This is started for my class blog cs3216, but i was thinking, oh well, since uni's such fun for me, might as well document some of my experiences so perhaps in the future i can look back and laugh so please don't mind if personal stuff comes up in this blog:)

oh yeah, see the wolf to your right, help me feed him kz, and if you want, you can click on the moon to make him howl, quite literally >.< Happy new year guys, and hope to see ya soon >.< i miss my hall mates... mwahaha, nice that they called me yesterday to wish me a happy new year though xian yong, as usual wants me to pinch my cheeks.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment