04 January 2010

it's nice to finally see my friends again~~

heh, it's been a while since i updated >.< just received a mail that I can only go back hall like... on the 11th when school starts? That's just plain weird, to allow us back when school reopens.. shrugs..

oh well, that reminds me of my hall mates and JC friends... these few days, due to the stupid sprain I suffered, I'm rather confined to my home but shrugs, it was fun to go out for dinner on Saturday with my hall mates >.< Huang hua, pretty smart little yellow flower was the best scorer among us so she had to treat us free dinner >.< which she choose Sakae buffet~ mwahaha, due to her request, i decided to erm.. spend a little  more effort in dressing up (tilt your head a little~):


 shrugs, i attempted. Throughout the dinner we cracked jokes, share stories, gaped at the amount of food the guys can inhale (and really inhale) got stunned at how the twins and Huang Hua mix their wasabi and soy sauce that it literally became a PASTE.. stare, i cannot imagine eating that (shivers). But as time goes by, I can't help but miss all the fun and joy we had together. It was sorta, liberating and on my way back home, i can't stop thinking and waiting for the next time we can play together again. I feel myself quite lucky to have such great friends...

Talking about great friends, i can't forget Nessa, Sophia and Cai Sang, my 3 best friends while in JC. Nessa's back in Singapore but she has to leave soon so we went out shopping yesterday (my first time in ion in fact...) i miss the times where we just talk non-stop and share our experiences.. from what Vanessa (or Vaness as her handphone strip says.. *Snickers) share, London's really unique place to be, i wonder when can i experience snow myself...but sigh, stupid stomach cramps just had to be so bad i have to go back home earlier and sleep off the pain, it still hurts now... but oh well, it was nice to spend time with them. I always feel awed at how much we grew, how much prettier they all become the next time i see them:) Sophia's hair is so much longer now~ It's be a while before Vanessa comes back again and I can't wait for the next time we meet again~

Oh, i still remember i have to do some new year resolutions as well as a post on what I expect to learn with cs3216.. still thinking about it... I feel sorta guilty now since due to my sprain which i haven't recovered from, I've sorta, missed a lot of trainings which I don't mean to.. but my mum's right i suppose... it'd just take all the more longer to heal. sigh, still doesn't stop the feeling of guilt eating me up, aren't i weird? shrugs... and sulks, my pps refuse to work, oh well, better be back to read java, which I'm still processing a bit slowly.. threads confuse the hell outta me..







No comments:

Post a Comment