23 December 2013

Tenza meetup~

It's been really such a long time since I met up with the 3217 Tenza teams =) So long in fact Jon was wondering if I was in Singapore ^^ Today, 5 of us, Jon, Jiewei, Zhenling, Andrew and I met up at crossings cafe for dinner. Jon's treat with his vouchers xD It was delicious!

Can't believe everyone is already working except for me, who's still studying. It was a really nice get together where we get to catch up on everyone's work. Though Zhenling seems pretty upset at her workplace and Jiewei's so keen on recruiting people to neo xD Probably cause he's lonely there and wants referral bonus!

Though looking at the interactions between Jon, Jiewei and Andrew, seems like they are really close, going to dinners together frequently and attending courses online together! I am kind of envious of their relationships and hope I can have friendship like that too. Though I'm really happy that they organised this meetup and never forgot about me ^^ I should really invest more times to interact with them more! They are really wonderful people.

Jon's working at a "referral" start-up under Ben. I think that he's really smart and charismatic and it shows in the way he explains his job and describe about the industry here. Though when he analysed about how much we and I could earn in Singapore, it really shocked me. I never expected such high starting pay but that's besides the point. He's given quite a few good advice. This has really set me thinking about working overseas in one of the bigger companies, maybe Google. It has given me much hope for the future and I shall trust and rest in the Lord for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment