21 February 2010

Sweat and cough through New Year :: Pitching~

omg, this year's cny's celebration was rather unique, busy preparations, visiting relatives, studying and what not. Surprisingly, not, i can't seem to stop coughing and flu throughout the new year till now, really suck, i sleep like a pig throughout the days.... omg.. haha, but overall it was a nice experience, to be able to just sleep, im so gonna miss it once tomorrow start. sleep, what a wonderful word..

Just read prof's mail and realised, omg, i did forget to post regarding the pitching session!! shock! i was like, totally outta it, haha, i tend to off my phone and not check stuff during holidays >.< the sleep is just too tempting..mwahhaha, but that being said, here's my blog for the pitching session. Well, it's rather new that i'm going to post and reflect on it after so long and i guess it's a new fresh perspective since I really remember the really impactful points I've learn.

One, there's no such thing is no idea. There's so many wild ideas out there that i can't help but to think that some people are really being boxed in to think that there's nothing else to do out there. There's so many new stuff going on out there and new opportunities. It left me rather inspired. It's just a feeling like, there're so many ideas and opportunities out there to grab, so many people have tried and they've made it. Why not us, why not me! That's a really important feeling and point that I've kept with me, even after so long.

It was rather nice to listen to all the ideas and opportunities out there and 6wave seems to be able to really help us take off once we've managed to complete and enhance our game. It makes me shiver with anticipation about what my group can achieve.  Though sometimes it seems a bit far-fetched but it also seem so very possible within our grasp that we can succeed and come up with something that will make a breakthrough.. it's just exhilarating!! It makes me all the more motivated to want to make this happen. After the break is google wave and yet more sprints to be made. Though frankly speaking, I'm feel like I'm quite dying now, like there's so much to do in so little time, like i keep running around trying to get things done not even looking where im going. However, at the end of it, i'd go, whooo, i actually did it! let's hope it's the same for this as well. I'm trying my hardest now :)

2 comments:

  1. i sleep like a pig throughout the days

    That sounds really good. Actually, I think CS3216 will help you guys appreciate just how wonderful sleep is.

    Actually, I could have sent you all an email reminding you all to blog about the pitching session earlier, but I decided that it would be good to give you all a short 2-week break before your final sprint. Sorry you got sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww it's okay, I'm prone to illness anyway though having it dragged out so long this time is rather tiring ^^ and thnx for the reminder, it was like a shock to me since i've mostly forgotten about it..hehe

    and i assure you, cs3216 really does make me love my sleep all the more. I've loved sleep in the past, i love it all the more now >.<

    ReplyDelete